We ask every business we work with two questions:
1. How many customers do you currently have?
2. How many leads/inquiries do you have?
Many companies keep a record of their customers but most of them neglect to keep a record of their leads / inquiries.
Leads / Inquiries that don’t convert into sales immediately are a goldmine for future business and can be marketed to over time to establish a relationship, promote various offers and also market other products.
Your list really is one of your biggest assets – here’s one way to grow it.
One of the key places most companies miss an opportunity is capturing the information of website’s visitors. In fact, over 90% of all websites we look at don’t have a way of capturing information correctly and are therefore losing valuable leads and sales.
One system we use is to capture information on our website is through iContact – this simple system not only enables us to capture lead information, but has various tools to communicate with those inquiries, including auto-responders, broadcast messages and even surveys.
Take this simple step today – add a simple capture form to each page of your website, offer something for free (free report / free consultation etc) and watch your list grow rapidly.
Regardless of how someone contacts you, make sure they are entered into a database program like iContact, with the ability to follow up, establish a relationship and make offers to them in the future.
Ask yourself these questions and get the most out of your current list:
1. When was the last time you contacted your customer base or leads list?
2. What other products or services could you offer your customers or leads?
3. Who else has my ideal client that I could joint venture with to grow my list?
Four things you can do to skyrocket your business today
1. Reconnect with you existing customers with new offers or asking for referrals.
2. Send a new offer to your lead list.
3. Add a product or service that your customers buy either before or after they purchase your product or service.
4. Make a list of contacts that you could joint venture with and create a win/win by leveraging their list.
This article is written by OneCoach team!