Before starting this topic I have to make clear what is a problogger? I have not read this question before and do not searched for it or the meaning of a problogger but I think a problogger is that who blogs for other bloggers and other fellow bloggers read the problogger to become a successful blogger. A problogger composes a single post in a day and gathers a lot of people and his post are well-shaped and he has a Midas-touch in his fingers.
I do not want to go in deep in the meaning of a problogger so I think above meaning is meaningful if you know any other meaning please tell me by your comments.
Now I am coming to point. I have my own thoughts about a problogger I am not talking about probloggers who are well-known but one who can be a problogger means a future problogger.
When you first start your blog about blogging and money-making and marketing you do not say to the world that you are a problogger but you carry it in your mind, you work on it.
This post is specially for future probloggers who are not famous at this time but struggling and working hard and having a dream of becoming a problooger. As I have told above this post is about signs of a future problogger so you can easily have a watch on your competitors because I know there are many new bloggers who want to become a problogger.
I am writing this post so you should be thinking or taking me as a future problogger but I am not and I am not going to be it, because I do not have wills for it, but sure I want to make a living by blogging.
Now it is time to find out how many signs of a future problogger you have in you.
(1) You want to get attention of other bloggers by blogging.
(2) You like quality more than quantity.
(3) You have a dream of becoming a problogger from very beggining.
(4) You want to earn lot of money and want to share your ideas with the world.
(5) When you do not success in your work you work harder.
(6) When you are not satisfied with your work, you work on it again and again to satisfy yourself.
(7) You love your work and do it with full commitment.
(1) You write only one post in a day
(2) You get so many comments on your posts.
(3) You are new but you look promising to other fellow bloggers and readers.
(4) Your blog is one man army and the chief commander is you.
(5) You have a charm in your writing.
(6) Other readers and blogger believe in you that you say truth and meaningful.
(7) Other blogger share their personal blogging problems with you because they think you only can help them.
(8) You reply your blog comments.
(9) You take your readers a family member.
(10) You present yourself as a master of your filed and you are ready to help others.
There are so many other inner and outer signs of future problogger but these I find strong signs. You can share your thoughts in comments I will appreciate.